At the end of September, I announced a group writing project & contest on Blogsessive. The contest ended on September 30th, and today I’m happy to announce the final results.
Grand Prize Winner
The winner of the identity design package, “Personal license” for the Edge premium WordPress theme and 500 business cards is Rarst (Andrey Savchenko) from Rarst.net. Congratulations and thanks Andrey for an inspired and inspiring post!
The winning post is: Recipe for engaging post.
Mine and jury’s appreciation and 250 business cards go for each of the two runner-ups:
- “A 60 Second Guide to Engaging Your Readers” by Joanna Young of ConfidentWriting.com
- “Whose Smile Warms Your Heart?” by Brad Shorr of WordSellInc.com
Full List of Participants
Here is the complete list of entries received for this project, including the three winners:
- How Other Bloggers Engage Me
- How to connect with your readers
- How to engage with your blog readers
- Recipe for engaging post
- Whose Smile Warms Your Heart?
- A 60 Second Guide to Engaging Your Readers
- How to engage your blog readers?
Thank you all for participating in this project. It has been a pleasure reading all your entries!
Also, I must thank again those that supported this project, Blog Design Studio and U Printing, Jacob Share of GroupWritingProjects.com and the jury members: Alina Popescu and Tibi Puiu.
In the next few days I’ll be contacting personally each of the winners to set up the prize delivery.