Pinterest Marketing – How to Leverage the Fastest Growing Social Network
You know you truly love a subject when you’ve studied it for hours and still want to learn all you can about it. That’s how I am about Pinterest marketing. John Rampton shared a simple Pinterest marketing plan.
- Spend 30 mins. on http://postris.com to see what is trending and to get ideas for your business niche. Breaking news, seasonal or pins for the holidays do well.
- Go to the “popular” category on Pinterest and comment on the top 30 or so pins in your niche. I’d add that you could repin or like their pins.
- Use auto-follow tool ninjapinner to auto follow back people who follow you.
- Plan out your pins with ideas you had.
- Use Viral Tag to schedule out your pins.